Kepard - Premium VPN Service

º× Streaming Online I Want Him Dead - Lo Voglio Morto

0
º× View Online I Want Him Dead - Lo Voglio Morto



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #424881 in DVD
  • Brand: Ocean
  • Formats: Import, NTSC, Color, Letterboxed
  • Original language:
    English
  • Subtitled in:
    English, Portuguese
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Running time: 84 minutes










Product Description

This is a Region 0(All) DVD and it will play on any DVD players sold in the US or Canada. It will play also on any DVD players worldwide that plays NTSC format.


Audio in English (Original) or Portuguese (Dubbed). Optional Subtitles in Portuguese.


Craig Hill stars as Clayton, a man who's only purpose for living is to avenge the rape and killing of his sister, who met her fate at the hand of the notorious bandit Jackson Blood (Jose Manuel Martin). Little does Clayton know though, that Blood and his guns-for-hire have their own agenda: They've been hired by an evil gun runner to assassinate General Lee and General Grant at a peace conference that could put an end to the Civil War!




Movie Info

Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add MrSushiBomber100 's video to your playlist.,I WANT HIM DEAD ( LO VOGLIO MORTO - LO QUIERO MUERTO ) 4 Par Alberto CARRASCO. 158 vues . 04:40 . Watch later [CtD] 7 Flowers - All I want [Sub Español],Like the same directors subsequent Spaghetti Western effort from the same year, The Gatling Gun, the backdrop of this one is the American Civil War.,Runtime: 86 min Release Date: 15.6.1968 Filming Locations: Almería; Also known as . I Want Him Dead (U.S.A.) | Lo quiero muerto (Spain) | Django - Ich will ihn tot ...,I WANT HIM DEAD ( LO VOGLIO MORTO - LO QUIERO MUERTO ) 4 Par Alberto CARRASCO 161 vues . Suivre 2. Infos; Commentaires; Vidéos; Exporter; Ajouter à (1968 ...,IMDB Info Year: 1968 Rating: 5.8 Director: Paolo Bianchini Cast: Craig Hill, Lea Massari, José Manuel Martín Genre: Western Plot: Set in the Civil War ...,There are no critic reviews yet for Lo voglio morto, (I Want Him Dead). Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!,I Want Him Dead (1969) Lo voglio morto. Revenge is one of the most common themes in the spaghetti western, most commonly revenge for a slaughetered family member or ...,I Want Him Dead. Lo Voglio Morto (1968) Clayton - Craig Hill . Jack Blood - José Manuel Martin . Also Starring: Lea Massari, Andrea Bosic, Licia Calderón, Andrea ...,I Want Him Dead "Lo voglio morto" (original title) 82 min - Western - 15 June 1968 (Italy) 5.7 . Your rating: 1 2 3 4 ... Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site?



Movie Trailer


View Online Best Comedy Movie Movie I Want Him Dead - Lo Voglio Morto


Rating :
Category : Comedy Movie
I Want Him Dead (1968) - IMDb
I Want Him Dead "Lo voglio morto" (original title) 82 min - Western - 15 June 1968 (Italy) 5.7 . Your rating: 1 2 3 4 ... Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site?

I Want Him Dead - Welcome to Shobary's Spaghetti Westerns
I Want Him Dead. Lo Voglio Morto (1968) Clayton - Craig Hill . Jack Blood - José Manuel Martin . Also Starring: Lea Massari, Andrea Bosic, Licia Calderón, Andrea ...

Fistful of Pasta: I Want Him Dead
I Want Him Dead (1969) Lo voglio morto. Revenge is one of the most common themes in the spaghetti western, most commonly revenge for a slaughetered family member or ...

Lo voglio morto, (I Want Him Dead) - Rotten Tomatoes
There are no critic reviews yet for Lo voglio morto, (I Want Him Dead). Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Old Movies Download: I Want Him Dead (1968) aka Lo voglio morto DVDRip
IMDB Info Year: 1968 Rating: 5.8 Director: Paolo Bianchini Cast: Craig Hill, Lea Massari, José Manuel Martín Genre: Western Plot: Set in the Civil War ...

I WANT HIM DEAD ( LO VOGLIO MORTO - LO QUIERO MUERTO ) 4 - Vidéo ...
I WANT HIM DEAD ( LO VOGLIO MORTO - LO QUIERO MUERTO ) 4 Par Alberto CARRASCO 161 vues . Suivre 2. Infos; Commentaires; Vidéos; Exporter; Ajouter à (1968 ...

Lo voglio morto - The Spaghetti Western Database
Runtime: 86 min Release Date: 15.6.1968 Filming Locations: Almería; Also known as . I Want Him Dead (U.S.A.) | Lo quiero muerto (Spain) | Django - Ich will ihn tot ...

Italian Film Review: I Want Him Dead / Lo voglio morto (1968)
Like the same directors subsequent Spaghetti Western effort from the same year, The Gatling Gun, the backdrop of this one is the American Civil War.

I WANT HIM DEAD ( LO VOGLIO MORTO - LO QUIERO MUERTO ) 3 - Vidéo ...
I WANT HIM DEAD ( LO VOGLIO MORTO - LO QUIERO MUERTO ) 4 Par Alberto CARRASCO. 158 vues . 04:40 . Watch later [CtD] 7 Flowers - All I want [Sub Español]

I want him Dead (Lo voglio Morto) Opening English + Lyrics - YouTube
Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add MrSushiBomber100 's video to your playlist.


4.4 stars, based on 46 Reviews

Related Posts On Comedy Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment